Posted by : Cebu Blogger Monday, April 23, 2007

Sites i authored or administered.

This is my multiply page, on which i used to save some of my favorites pictures and mp3s

This is my friendster profile, the only place where i can keep in touch with some of my friends living in a far away land..ahehe

This is my Texts repository site, this is not updated always since i only saved here text messages which are needed to be deleted in my CP inbox

This is my personal blog site, i called it EUTS or Everything Under The Sun, i posted here all happenings and life experiences which are made under the sun...


This is my Bisrock page, a collection of my favorite Bisrock songs with their corresponding lyrics and a free mp3 download.


And the following are sites on which i am part as an administrator.



The DOST Scholar's site

2 Responses so far.

  1. galing naman, may mga repository ka pala sa mga works mo... idol talaga kita... ^_^

Help BugITs

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Technology News and Updates -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger