First of all, i consider this post as special one. This is to address the question that some of my blogmates/visitors asked. "How to create a subdomain and install wordpress on it through CPanel"
For those who already know the process, please correct me if i am wrong.
CPanel: Creating Subdomain
1. Login to your CPanel account
2. Click on the Subdomain icon or its linked name (see below)
3. Type the name of subdomain and click ADD
Cpanel: Installing Wordpress
1. At Home, click Fantastico De luxe (see icon below)
2. Click Wordpress under blog which can be found at the left side of the page. (see below)
3. Click New Installation at the Wordpress box (see below)
4. Fill-up necessary information and click Install Wordpress.
5. Finish, you may login to your subdomain admin page
If you have question, please feel free to ask...
Posted by bug IT s: