Posted by : Cebu Blogger Sunday, October 19, 2008

oh my! oh my! oh my!
I joined the fan last Saturday, October 17, 2008 in SAMSUNG Fun Club Day held at SM City Cebu Acivity Center and with Parokya ni Edgar at the Northwing Parking Area (i was not there during the concert..huhu).
They have launched their new mobile phones the SAMSUNG OMNIA and the Innov8 with their cool website. Unfortunately, i was not able to rock the Parokya ni Edgar concert coz i need to assist the personnel of XCom Computer shop in delivering my 16" SAMSUNG LCD monitor, yeah, its SAMSUNG day! aheheh

Here are some pix during that event.


registration stands..


with the CBS-Techonologians..yaha (from left) Kevin, Vernon, Clarence and Me


registration of Vernon..


me, waiting for someone to take a shot .. and wala!


the three musketeers..


me, playing with their Samsung Innov8 phone, with me is the pointer chicks..lol


me and kevin, camwhore!


me adn kevin with two samsung pointer chicks


during my registration.. yahoo!

BTW, thanks to SAMSUNG for their freebies. ^_^

9 Responses so far.

  1. wow! may ganyang event din ba dito sa manila?

    http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com/

  2. iggy says:

    huwaw ang australian pod ang gipost nga pic o!wahahahaha

  3. Too bad! I wasn't there! Hehehe... got work, and waz sad ka mata oks! hehehe

  4. Lhurey says:

    sayang wala ko ka apil

  5. Alex says:

    Naa koy comment sa 6th picture from top... Nag libog ko unsay naa sa huna2x anang bae nga taga samsung... papahawaon ba ka... or gusto nang mo kiss nimo..... hahahaha....

  6. bugITs says:

    @fjords yap, meron din jan sa manila, the event had happened before ours here in cebu.

    @iggy wahahah! cute man b! hmp

    @x haha...kawawa man X.. haha.. next time nlang aheheh!

    @lurey sayang gyud bai! ahehhe

    @lex mokiss bai! ahehehhe.. niadto ta ka lex.. hmp!

  7. Alex says:

    How I wish I'm there...pro next time nalang mark.................

  8. wow.. sayanga sad oi.. wala gyud ko ka adto ana na event dah..hehehe...

  9. bugITs says:

    @ice ok ra na.. napa man sunod.. ahehe

Help BugITs

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Technology News and Updates -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger