Posted by : Cebu Blogger Friday, November 21, 2008

Yesterday, TANOM was not able to get online and check some updates on the net. But now, as i checked my gmail account, i then found out that gmail and igoogle site has offered several and cool themes.

btw, igoogle is a service of google which is similar to MyYahoo! page and this started last May of 2005. Check my sample igoogle page below:



Here are screenshots of available themes for igoogle


and here is my gmail theme sample.


Very cool indeed! way to go GOOGLE!

add to TECHNORATI FAV

7 Responses so far.

  1. empress says:

    I actually find it unnecessary and frivolous....i just stick with the simple one...hehehe

  2. bugITs says:

    @lhurey ui nakabisita gyud ka da! hahaha

    @empress uu may point ka pero sometimes ganahan ko dili serious! aghehehhe

  3. Ayel says:

    blogged about it, too! And gues what, 'yung Rocks din na theme ang gamit ko sa isa sa mga gmail accts ko. :D

  4. bugITs says:

    @ayel.. wow coincidence? or sunod kalang ng sunod sa akin? joke! ahehhehe

  5. bariles says:

    I use the zoozimps theme for my gmail. Simple lang. Hindi masakit sa mata. :)

  6. Beejing says:

    I didn't dress up my gmail. lol.

Help BugITs

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Technology News and Updates -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger