Posted by : Cebu Blogger Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bugITs - Technology News and Updates will soon post new information or new regarding computer stuffs after the Holy Week. The author is on solemn mood celebrating the Holy Week.

For his updates, you may refer to the following updated post regarding Holy Week 2009.


Holy Monday: Reflection
This year is a very busy year for me since it started with a very hectic sched of my class and work, very busy in the way that i haven’t any time for HIM. I could not even go to..read more..


Holy Tuesday: Confession Guide
After i graduated from my Technical College days at CITE, I have not managed to go Church for a confession. I feel different about it but i am also busy with my priorities, not just at work but also at home and in school which triggered me not to have a..read more..


Holy Wednesday: Man-Faith-God
“Man with FAITH connects God”
yes, i do believe in this since birth.
And with my belief comes Faith.
I may not see and hold GOd but i believe He does..read more..

Have a blessed Holy Week bugits!

Help BugITs

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Technology News and Updates -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger