Posted by : Cebu Blogger Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yes! you heard it right. I, myself has difficulty in finding or memorizing my Facebook Home/Profile page as it includes several numbers and other characters. But now, good news has come.



Starting on Weekend, Facebook users can now change or i may say Facebook, Inc will change our URLs to a more personal revision. Thus, our actual usernames will be used for profile pages/URLs instead of their randomly chosen ID numbers. This new policy will be easier for common users especially when they are sharing their profiles to their friends, family and web barkads. Truly, Facebook fulfills its motto "Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life"

So much for that, if someone is searching your username or name in that social networking site, they can now visit your profile with no difficulty.

7 Responses so far.

  1. yeah!

    CustOMiZe@

    ahehe@

  2. good news, indeed. Buti naman at naisipan nila 'yon... nakakahilo nga ung mga numbers sa address bar ng mga pages sa facebook, ^_^

  3. Kasi akala ng FB nung dati, mataas ng memory ng mga users nila... hehe... jok... It's actually another part of FB's commitment of providing user-friendly site...

  4. Anonymous says:

    Terrific work! This is the type of info that should be shared
    around the web. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)
    Here is my homepage ; exaction property law

  5. Anonymous says:

    Excellent blog right here! Also your web site rather a lot up very fast!

    What web host are you the use of? Can

    I am getting your affiliate hyperlink in
    your host? I desire my web site loaded up as fast as
    yours lol
    Here is my site ; elche imed

  6. Anonymous says:

    Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.
    I

    am trying to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some


    of your ideas!!
    My homepage :: madrid ftth

Help BugITs

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Technology News and Updates -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger