Congratulations to our top 10 Best Cebu Blogs of 2009!
Our judges from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao did very well in their tasks and the organizer would like to extend his heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to the three pinoy bloggers judges namely: Jehzeel Laurente, Nancy Cudis and Ariel Lalisan.
Moreover, the organizer would like to thanks the sponsors who made this online event successful.
Here is the complete list of top 10 Best Cebu Blogs of 2009 with their corresponding ratings (the final average garnered from the summation of the final ratings of each judges divided by three). The ratings or grades are based on the criteria given in the Nomination post.
1. CEBU: Celebrations. Eats. Bargains. Updates | 94.33 %
Jehzeel Laurente's Comment: Laagcebu.com is a must-read for everyone who wants to know more about Cebu. It contains all the useful and relevant information about festivals, tourist attractions, culture, food, local news and everything you need to know about the Queen City of the South.
2. Hungit Cebu | 91.33 %
3. SoloflightEd | 88.33 %
4. Kevin Ray N. Chua | 88.00 %
5. iBeejing.com | Get A Life! | 87.33 %
6. McBilly dot com on Blogging, Technology, and Self Improvement! | 86.67 %
7. PINOYWORLD Philippines | Pinoy Blogger's Official Blog | 86.33 %
8. d'MusicBox | we’re BLARING through your Monitors and Speakers!| 86.00 %
9. Cebu Festivals - The different festivals in Cebu Philippines.| 85.67 %
10. Cebu's Kiatan | Blogging Queen City Philippines CEBU | 85.33 %
For all the winners, please contact me at email: mmonta(at)dostscholars(dot)org to get your certificate and prizes. And please do grab the Best Cebu Blog Badge HERE.
Once again, thank you very much for supporting and checking on the Best cebu Blogs. Looking forward for the top 10 Best Cebu Blogs of 2010. Here are the winners of Best Cebu Blogs of 2008.