After some changes on their Facebook Home page like the following list, Facebook announced earlier today on the so called Facebook Timeline
1. Privacy Settings in sharing post
2. Notifications of friends shown in upper right corner
3. Thumbnail or picture size (larger now) of friends' shared
As early as now, Open Graph Developers can enable thier Facebook Timeline - even the non-Opren Graph developers can also do it by following below steps:
1. Login to Facebook
2. Enable developer mode.Type “developer” into the Facebook search box located in the upper left, click the first result (it should be an app made by Facebook with a few hundred thousand users), and add the app.
3. Proceed to the Developer App
4. Create a new app. Give your new app ANY display name and namespace. Read through and agree to the Platform Privacy agreement.
5. Look for the “Open Graph” header, and click the “Get Started using open graph” link. Create a test action for your app, like “read” a “book”, or “eat” a “sandwich” then click Get Started
6. Go to your Facebook homescreen. An invite to try Timeline should be waiting at the top of the page
7. Click "Get it now" to start your Facebook Timeline.
You can view your timeline in this path, http://www.facebook.com/YOURUSERNAMEHERE?sk=timeline
Take note, if you have facebook friends or open graph developers who run their Profile in this Timeline version, they can actually see your new Facebook Timeline. If they are just ordinary users, then they will see your old profile.
Should you have further concern and need assistance, post a comment below and will answer your inquiry.