Cebu's Sinulog 2012 is completely different from the past years! Why? Simply because it goes Digital and this time, more Social as you can update your favorite social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter With the help of PLDT, different Wifi Zones are available during Sinulog.
· Gen Maximlom Ave (Mango Ave) from Gorordo Ave to Fuente Osmena Circle – permanent
· Fuente Osmena Circle – permanent
· Osmena Blvd. from Fuente Osmena Circle to P. del Rosario St. – permanent
· N. Bacalso Ave from Cebu Provincial South Bus Terminal to P. del Rosario St. - permanent
· P. del Rosario St (covering USC) from Osmena Blvd to Sikatuna St - permanent
· Cebu Sports Complex – temporary installation until Jan. 16 only
· Cebu City Hall covering Magellans Cross and Sto. Nino, Basilica – permanent
· Ceby Provincial Capitol - permanent
· Plaza Independancia – permanent
Here are the PLDT booths for registration.
1. Community area stall no. 223 224
2. Yellow cab mango stall no. 481,482
3.Lighthouse restaurant mango stall no. 666, 667
4. Planet 8 stall no. 515, 516