If you are busy as a bee then definitely you don’t have time rushing to the Bill Section and pay your monthly due. Good thing VECO or Visayan Electric Co., Inc. signed a deal or memorandum of agreement (MOA) with Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) last first quarter of this year and guess what? You can now pay your VECO bill via BPI Express Online or www.bpiexpressonline.com for individual accounts (Customers) and for Corporate, they can pay electricity bill at www.bpiexpresslink.com
So how to pay VECO Bill via BPI Express Online?
ENROLL YOUR VECO BILL
Step 1: Log-in to your BPI Express Online account. From the Main Menu, select: Payments & Reloading -> Bills Payment -> Enroll All Other Bills
Step 2: Fill out the enrollment form by providing the required information.
- Select ATM Card where the Merchant will be enrolled under.
- Choose Visayan Electric Company from the List of Merchants under Company Name.
- Input your Visayan Electric Company Account number in the Reference Number field.
- Once completed, press submit.
A confirmation page appears after a successful merchant enrollment. This serves as the reference of your transaction.
*You can pay for your bill immediately after enrollment!
PAY YOUR VECO BILL
Step 1: Go to: Payments & Reloading tab and select Bills Payment -> Pay Bills Today
Step 2: Input the necessary information on the merchant to be paid:
- Choose your Visayan Electric Company account from the list of enrolled Bills.
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Choose Source Account where payment will be debited from.
Payments are automatically deducted from your account real time.
Photos and Guideline Credits: MYBPIMAG