Since Sun Cellular released its free Facebook to all of its subscribers via Facebook Zero, everybody in the web or social media are crossing their fingers for another Telecommunication here in the Philippines which can provide a free access to Twitter, the second largest social media site next to Facebook. And guess what? Smart Communications, the Philippines’ leading wireless provider, grants our wishes as it presents to you Twitter Zero.
Twitter Zero is a free twitter access on your mobile phones by Smart Communications which is up until July 31, 2013 only. Through this program, you can tweet anytime. Get updated from latest news on showbiz, entertainment, political events, issues and even in some trending topics of your own interests. How to avail Twitter Zero? Logon to m.twitter.com or text twitter to 211 for more information and details.
Here is the Mechanics of this program ( source: Smart.com.ph )
- Smart is offering free access to Twitter until July 31, 2013. Just go to http://www.m.twitter.com on your mobile browser.
- Data network should be turned on to enable the free access.
- Clicking on outbound links and accessing Twitter via apps or widgets will incur standard data charges.
- Running background apps in Smartphones may also incur data charges.
- Set your homepage URL to a free site like http://www.smart.com.ph/ to avoid redirecting to other sites upon opening your browser.
If you are up and ready to tweet, don't forget to hashtag #SmartFreeToTweet and join the conversation of Tweeps all over the world. Check their post for detials: http://www1.smart.com.ph/pages/freetotweet
Should you have inquiries, post them below via Comments Box.